Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Eastern Railway (NER) Vacancy 2019 – 1104 posts of Apprentice – Last Date 25th December 2019
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Eastern Railway (NER) Vacancy 2019 – Online applications through Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Gorakhpur are invited from the candidates fulfilling the prescribed conditions for undergoing Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1962, in the following units of North East Railway. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of application.
Apprentice – 1104 posts
Trades / Workshop units :
- Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur – 411 posts
- Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt – 63 posts
- Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt – 35 posts
- Mechanical Workshop Izzat Nagar – 151 posts
- Diesel Shed Izzat Nagar – 60 posts
- Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar – 64 posts
- Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn – 155 posts
- Diesel Shed Gonda – 90 posts
- Carriage & Wagon Varanasi – 75 posts
Educational Qualification : 10th/High School with 50% marks with ITI in relevant trade (Recognised by the SCVT/NCVT) .
Age Limit : candidate should be between 15 to 24 years of age as on 25.12.2019.
Last Date of receipt of application : 25.12.2019