Download ‘Central Bank of India’ SO Officer 2019 Admit Card
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS
Call letter – Click here to download
Handouts ( Hindi/ English ) – Click here to download
GUIDELINES REGARDING PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES – Click here to download Scribe Form
Please download your Online Examination call letter by entering your Registration Number and Date of Birth/ Password and Information Handout from the Bank’s website www.centralbankofindia.co.in. In case you have any difficulty in this regard you may contact the Bank.
Please bring the following documents for appearing in the Online Examination failing which you will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination:
(1) Call letter along with your photograph firmly affixed on it
(2) Photo Identity Proof such PAN Card/Passport/Permanent Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead /Photo Identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognised College/University/Aadhar/E-
- Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License will not be accepted as valid ID proof.
- In the case of candidates who have changed their name will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification/their original marriage certificate/affidavit in original.
Please note that
(1) You have to be present at the examination hall prior to the time mentioned in the call letter. Candidates who report late will not be permitted to take the examination.
(2) No candidate is permitted to use or have possession of Calculators, Mobile Phones, Pagers or any other communication devices in the Examination Hall. To avoid cancellation of candidature and any other action as decided by the Bank, candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/ pagers or any other communication devices to the venue of examination.
(3) A candidate will not be permitted to leave the examination hall until the time for the test is over and/ or permission to leave the examination hall is given by the test administrator.